1. Find your Sprinkler Shutoff Valve
2. Turn the handle to the off position
3. Hang a bucket from the handle
4. Open the drain attached to the shut off valve. Leave this drain open until after the blowout is completed.
5. After the blowout is completed, check to make sure that the drain has stopped dripping
*** If the valve continues to drip, it is a sign that you have a bad valve. If the valve is not replaced, it can fill the pipes up during the winter and cause major freeze damage. Call us to replace the valve. 303.722.1193